Director of Annual Giving
Compensation: $192,290.00 - $192,290.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Executive Management
Develop and implement creative giving strategies and programs to cultivate, solicit, and steward annual donors, with major emphasis on the Fund for Manhattan, including but not limited to print, electronic, telemarketing, and personal appeals.
- Utilize data and best practices to develop and implement a comprehensive annual fundraising program.
- Develop and execute strategies for recurring and increased giving among LYBUNT/SYBUNT donors.
- Recruit and manage alumni class chairs and committee members to assist in the solicitation of their classmates.
- Plan and implement a successful Senior Class Gift campaign and student philanthropy.
- Oversee and manage the student Phonathon and Thankathon program.
- Grow and coordinate an annual parent fundraising program.
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor s Degree required. Master's preferred.
- Three years direct or related experience.
- Raiser s Edge, Microsoft Word, and Excel required. Netcommunity preferred.
- Capable of managing multiple projects, priorities, and deadlines.
- Comfortable working both independently and collaboratively.
Manhattan College is an independent Catholic coeducational institution in the Lasallian tradition. We expect our faculty, administration, and staff to be knowledgeable about our mission and to make a positive contribution to the mission. Applicants from historically under-represented segments of the population are encouraged to apply, as well as those attracted to a college with a Catholic identity. We are committed to a diverse campus community. AA/EO Employer M/F/D/V
Associated topics: ad, analyst, business, cmo, demand, mba, presale, product market, solicitation, twitter
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...