SUPERVISOR, RETAIL (FULL-TIME & PART-TIME)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
*Posted Date:* Sep 25, 2019
* We have an opening for a full-time or part-time *RETAIL SUPERVISOR* position.
* *Location*: Methodist Nursing Home and Rehabilitation - 4499 Manhattan College Parkway, Riverdale, NY 10471. /N/ote/: online applications accepted _only_./
* *Schedule*: Full-Time or Part-Time. Details provided upon interview.
* *Requirement:* 1+ years management and food service experience required. ServSafe Certification strongly preferred.
* *Perks*: Training and Development!
*WE MAKE IT EASY!*
* You can now *chat or text-to-apply*, in addition to our standard online apply. Just text *JOB* to *75000* & search for the requisition ID number 324864 . Click here to view more.
* You can now *prerecord video introductions.* Be more than just words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek preview.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Working for Morrison Community Living is more than a job - it's a calling. We are the leading provider of dining, nutrition, wellness and community services to America's senior living communities. From our sustainable food practices and innovative culinary programs - to housekeeping, plant operations and landscaping, we enrich the lives of seniors every day. To do that, we need the best and brightest to work with us. We're seeking talented people who have a passion for seniors. We're making a difference every day. Are you ready to join us?
*Full time associates at Morrison Community Living are offered many fantastic benefits such as:*
* Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
* Commuter Benefits
* Wellness Program
* Employee Assistance Program
* Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
* Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
* Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
* Discount Marketplace
* And other voluntary benefits
*Summary:* Ensures the proper assembly and service of foods. Maintains sanitation and safety of the department's service and utility areas. Supervises retail associates.
*Essential Functions and Responsibilities:*
* Responsible for proper cash handling and completion of required daily, weekly and monthly reports, including weekly inventory, cash reports and production records.
* Responds to customer needs and requests; resolves customer concerns.
* Assists with menu planning and ordering using appropriate company programs and initiatives.
* Ensures that department is opened and closed per departmental security policies.
* Assists in the selection and orientation of associates; oversees associate training.
* Develops and posts associates' work schedules.
* Ensures associates' daily and weekly tasks are appropriately performed.
* Evaluates, mentors and disciplines associates according to departmental policy.
* Complies with federal, state, local and health department regulations; helps ensure compliance with company policies, procedures and practices involving food, personal safety and loss-prevention efforts.
* Follows HACCP guidelines when receiving, assembling and distributing food supplies to ensure the quality and safety of food supply.
* Identifies and uses cleaning chemicals following directions recommended by manufacturers and per MSDS/SDS sheets.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry*
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. /*Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)./
Loading some great jobs for you...