Who is Cenlar?
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation's largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as a Senior Bankruptcy Administrator
- Monitor the activities of assigned files from petition file date until dismissal or discharge; ensure compliance with all guidelines and requirements set forth by government agencies, private investors, master servicers and bankruptcy laws.
- Review and refer proofs of claim, motions for relief and other bankruptcy-related matters to designated counsel, with a focus on Chapters 7, 11, 13 in various states.
- Monitor cases and check docket utilizing the Public Access to Court Electronic Records (PACER) service for assigned files/tasks, taking action and updating systems appropriately.
- Process and monitor pre/post petitions daily.
- Troubleshoot and work problem files including lien strips and cram downs.
- Request and proactively follow-up on documents or required information.
- Interact with mortgagors or their attorneys, bankruptcy trustees, designated counsel, clients and other involved parties.
- Monitor vendor invoices to ensure prompt and accurate payment.
- Proactively utilize reports to organize and maintain a smooth work flow to ensure compliance with bankruptcy timeframes and departmental procedures.
- Continually prioritize tasks to improve scorecard performance and to achieve individual, client, investor and departmental production goals; adapt priorities based on changing demands of caseload.
- Inform supervisor of issues with the reports, vendor related tasks or other tools that prevent work from being completed efficiently or effectively.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years experience in bankruptcy servicing
- Customer service skills preferred
- Strong MS Word and Excel skills
- Excellent telephone skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical, math and problem resolution skills
- Detail oriented with ability to successfully manage multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines
Cenlar FSB offers outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO .
Visit www.cenlar.com for more details.
Please apply online .
Associated topics: attorney corporate, business, company, compliance office, counsel, court, courtroom, legal, llp, market